For the scenario of battery testing, PEL-5000C specifically provides four battery discharge modes, namely CC+CV battery discharge test mode, CP+CV battery discharge test mode, CC+ UVP battery discharge test mode, and CP+ UVP battery discharge test mode. Users can choose a suitable test mode according to the test requirements. In addition to the four battery discharge modes, PEL-5000C also provides Time period discharge, Pulse discharge, and RAMP discharge modes. Users can set the discharge time, or discharge in the pulse current mode, or even set the rising/falling slew rate of the discharge current. These functions can be very flexible in the simulation of the battery discharge current waveform when an electric vehicle is running.
In order to meet the verification requirements of different DUTs, PEL-5000C provides a variety of test functions, including inrush current test mode, solar panel MPPT test mode, automated OCP, OPP test functions and 150 sets of parameter storage function. The 1200V model of PEL-5000C not only provides full power output at 1000V, but also provides 60% power output at 1200V output, which is higher than the 50% power output of other manufacturers of similar electronic loads. High-voltage batteries or chargers directly connected to the electronic load may cause damage to the electronic load. PEL-5000C has a built-in slow starter, which not only protects the DC load, but also saves the user’s installation cost and setting time for measurement.
- Maximum power up to 192KW
- Up to 8 units of master/slave parallel control
- 5-digit digital voltage, current and power meter
- Large LCD Display
- Display voltage value, current value, watt value at the same time
- Suitable for power factor regulator (PFC) testing (600V, 1200V models)
- Automatically perform OCP, OPP test
- The power-on state value can be set
- Constant current, constant resistance, constant voltage, constant power, constant current + constant voltage, constant power + constant voltage, dynamic and short circuit modes
- Short circuit time can be set during short circuit test
- Over current, over power, over temperature protection and over voltage warning
- Voltage polarity display can be set to positive value (“+”) or negative value (“-“)
- Support solar panel MPPT test
- Optional interface: GPIB, RS232, USB, LAN