Circuits are designed with swift response capability to provide a stable voltage output while experiencing load changes. For example, when switching cellular phone from standby to talk mode, the current consumption will be dramatically changed within milliseconds. When load current exceeded current limit, two operational modes: Limit and Trip can be selected. Under Limit mode, PPH-1503 will automatically switch to constant current (CC) mode. Under Trip mode, voltage output will automatically turn off.
PPH-1503 is designed to provide prompt response to the current change for recovering the output voltage at a minimum variation. The high sampling rate allows fast readback in voltage and current measurement to expedite products’ testing speed, which is able to increase the test throughput of production. Sink function can be used to test the battery charger of portable devices. The high precision performance of PPH-1503 provides the measurement capability in low power consumption level. One built-in DVM (Digital Volt-Meter) with input ports is designed to measure any point on DUT while PPH-1503 is outputting voltage and current. Besides, two ports are located on the front and rear panel which users can only select one to perform tests based upon their connection convenience. PPH-1503 is an ideal power source for production lines, R&D laboratories, device inspection, maintenance centers or facilities with the requirements of a swift and precise power supply with DVM.
In the testing of assembling LED backlight module into products such as TV, Monitor, Tablet and NB, the minimum requirement of current resolution should be at least four digits. Different sized LED backlights require different current consumption. Most LED backlights are 150mA, in which, ordinary power supplies could not provide the above-mentioned high current resolution of four digits. However, PPH-1503 provides 0.1mA (equivalent to 4 4/5 digits) current resolution under 5A setting as well as rapid transmission time of both measurement and commands to fully satisfy the testing requirement of current resolution so as to raise the production capacity. To achieve high working voltage requirements, PPH-1503 can be in series with GW Instek GPR-H series power supplies to conduct the testing of high voltage products.
- Dual Range Output (0~15V/0~3A) or (0~9V/0~5A)
- 3.5 Inch TFT LCD Display
- Constant Voltage and Constant Current Operation
- Built-in DVM Measurement Function
- High Measurement REsolution (1mV/0.1mA for 5A Range);(1mV/0.1uA for
- 5mA Range)
- EXternal Relay Control Output On/Off
- Sink Current Capability (Maximum:2A)
- Digital Panel Control
- Selectable Output and Input (DVM) Ports From Front or Rear Panel
- Key Lock Function
- 5 Sets of Preset Memory Including Power Output ON/OFF States
- High Speed Transient Recovery Time(<40us within 100mV ; <80us within
- OVP/OCP/OTP Protection to Prevent DUT Damage
- Standard Multiple Interfaces: USB / LAN /GPIB
- Labview Driver and PC Remote Control Software