The LCR-916/915/914 uses a dual 20,000 /2,000 count display. The 20,000 count display is used for displaying the primary parameters such as capacitance, inductance and resistance as well as DC resistance measurement, and a 2,000 count display is for secondary parameters such as Q, D, ESR and RP measurement. Secondary measurements can also be combined with the primary measurement while the primary measurement is still being taken.
The LCR-916/915/914 provides two measurement methods, 2 wire and 5 wire measurement. The LCR-916/915/914 also come with a host of various standard or optional accessories to assist the testing a number of different component types. The meters also include handy functions such as data hold, tolerance sorting, zero mode and Min/Max (for LCR-916 only).
The meter’s USB interface can be used to log data to a PC using the LCR900 software and provide the DC 5V needed to power the meter.
With the LCR-916/915/914, you can perform quick and basic LCR measurements with precision at an affordable price.
- 20,000/2,000 Counts Dual Display
- Test Frequency : 100/120Hz/1/10/100kHz
- Auto LCR Mode for DUT Measuring
- 0.2% Basic Accuracy
- Measurement Parameter : L,C,R,D,Q,ESR,θ,DCR
- Parallel/Series Testing Mode
- Sorting Mode for Quality Control
- 2Wire or 5Wire Measurement Available
- Data Hold and Zero Mode Supported
- Auto Range, Auto Backlit
- Low Battery Indication
- Auto Power off
- Data Collection/AC power operation