Three new differential probes, GDP-025, GDP-050, and GDP-100, also two new current probes, GCP-005, GCP-020, GCP-100 and GCP-530 and GCP-1030, are coming along with the GDS-3000 Series to provide total solutions for a wide variety of applications in industry, service and education market sectors. The GDS-3000 Series, a high-tech platform carrying thoughtful features, brings very high customer value to both general purpose market and the professional market.
GW Instek GDS-3000 Series Features:
- 500MHz, 350MHz, 150MHz Bandwidths and 2 or 4 Channels.
- 5GSa/s Real Time or 100GS/s Equivalent Time Sampling Rate.
- Independent Memory for each Channel.
- Visual Persistence Oscilloscope (VPO) Technology.
- Large 8-inch TFT LCD color Display, LED Back-light, and 800 x 600 pixels (SVGA).
- Split Screen Function.
- 3 Built-in Input Impedances (500Ω, 75Ω, and 1MΩ).
- Optional Power Analysis Software for Power Source Measurement and Analysis.
- Optional Serial Bus Analysis Software for Trigger and Decode of I2C, SPI and UART Interfaces