The AC input block is made up of a fully active PFC structure which eliminates the need for external means for power factor correction. In addition, an active medium frequency converter topology provides outstanding wideband dynamics and optimum stability even with complex circuitry. As all REGATRON DC power supplies,
TC.GXS disposes of a powerful multi-processor architecture offering not only full digital control, but also onboard real-time data processing. By this, the versatile function engine TFE is on disposition or the famous ‚Application Area programming‘, enabling an y=f(x) transfer characteristic for the unit (option).
- TopCon Grid-tie Source technology enables fast regenerative Q4 mode operation
- Compact design with integrated EMI filters
- Constant voltage (0 – 100 %), constant current (0 – 100 %) and constant power operation (5 – 100 %)
- Internal resistance simulation
- Graduated product line: 65 VDC, 130 VDC, 400 VDC, 500 VDC, 600 VDC, higher voltages per series connection up to 1500 VDC
- Power categories of 20 kW and 32 kW are available for each nominal DC input voltage
- Optional extras and accessories complete the product line of power supply units
- Modular concept for easy power increase: Parallel, series, matrix or multiload master-slave-operation
- High efficiency by modern medium frequency conversion technology. Primary switched
- DC input Galvanicly isolated. Full digital control and regulation.
- TopControl installation file, LabVIEW® and C/C++ C#/.NET API (DLL file) are included in the scope of delivery.
- CE conformity
- Swiss made: Developed, manufactured and tested in Switzerland by Regatron AG.