The modular and finely graded G5.RSS series is bidirectional regenerative and can operate in CV, CC, CP, CR, and Ri-Sim control modes. It is universally applicable and therefore suitable for all industrial and scientific applications in laboratories as well as on test benches and production lines. Adjustable filter time constants, optional software, programming and communication interfaces as well as safety functions allow the G5.RSS power supplies to be optimally adapted to the customer application requirements.
Modular and Easy Scalable Systems
The output of an individual power supply is in the range from 0…18 kW to 0…2000+ kW, up to 3000 VDC. The advantageous modularity of REGATRON power supply solutions allows the system to be easily adapted to ever changing test requirements. Not only is it possible to reconfigure between parallel, series, and mixed operation, but also to expand the system with additional power supply units or to split it into smaller units. Therefore, the purchase of a REGATRON power supply is a solid investment for the future.
Adjustable controller settings and the integrated 8-channel digital scope assist the user to easily achieve optimal system behavior. The G5.RSS series offers the possibility to store, edit, and recall any device configuration on board the power supply.
- Technologically advanced, fast switching, compact 19-inch power supplies
- High control dynamics in the 100…200 µs range – even at higher power levels
- Exceptional current accuracy of <0.02% FS, additional high-resolution current measurement range
- Wide current-voltage range with an auto-ranging factor of 3
- CV, CC, CP, CR, and Ri-Sim control modes
- Regenerative and highly efficient, resulting in significant reduction of energy consumption and heat dissipation
- Modular and easily scalable systems
- Parallel, series, and mixed operation with a digital high-speed bus
- Simple master-slave configuration with the operating software
- Turn-key cabinet solutions up to IP54 or project-specific system integration according to customer specification
- Optional safety features such as 2-channel safety interface and insulation monitoring
- Optional third party product integration, AC/DC connectors, and cables that allow comfortable handling
System Control and Options
- Operating software: extended analysis, parameterization options, and calibration
- Powerful application programming interfaces APIs
- Optional front-panel-integrated control unit HMI with touch screen
- Optional CAN multi-protocol interface with 1 kHz data rate and 16-bit resolution
The newly developed G5 family includes both universal, programmable DC power supplies as well as power supply solutions for specific applications.
|Universal Power Supplies
|Application-Specific Power Supplies
Download Brochure: [wpdm_package id=’4803′]