The Multi-Step function allows on-screen programming of customized measurement sequence with Pass/Fail indication. Each program includes 30 test steps and each test step can be set with selected parameters and test limits. Under Multi-Step operation, a tedious work routine can be done step by step automatically just at a press of a button. With Graph Mode, LCR-8110G, LCR-8105G and LCR-8101G display the component impedance response either over a wide range of test frequency sweep or over a wide range of test voltage sweep in a graph chart.
This gives an analysis result of either impedance vs. frequency or impedance vs. applied voltage all at a glance. GPIB and RS-232C interfaces are available as standard for instrument control and test result display on the PC. The rich features of LCR-8000G Series easily make your measurement tasks done at a very competitive price.
- Wide Test Frequency 20Hz ~ 10/5/1MHz
- 0.1% Basic Accuracy & 6 Digits Measurement Resolution
- Large LCD Display with Intuitive Interface
- Full Measuring Functions with DUT V/I Monitor
- PASS/FAIL Function ( abs, % or delta) with Judgment Alarm
- DC Resistance Measurement
- Multiple Step Mode
- Standard RS-232C/GPIB Interface
- Optional DC Bias box