The GDS-200/300 series, with two analog signal input channels, have advanced and standard models which come with 70MHz, 100MHz and 200MHz bandwidth. The maximum sample rate per channel is 1GSa/s and memory depth is 5Mpts. GDS-300 series oscilloscopes are equipped with 50,000 counts DMM, and GDS-200 5,000 counts DMM which can simultaneously measure and monitor A.C. and D.C. voltage and current, and temperature. Trend plot in a long period of time can also be drawn that allows engineers to effectively monitor standard electric parameters while measuring basic circuit signals.
Optional 40 MHz dual-channel differential probe can achieve equivalent isolation results for measurement system under strict power and grounding environment. Users can also easily apply the oscilloscope as a very convenient USB storage equipment to store waveform images and raw data. Additionally, the oscilloscope can be connected with smart phones to transmit the recorded data. Engineers are aware of GW Instek oscilloscopes’ thoughtful designs through diversified application software Advanced DMM function and GO/NOGO template editing facilitate users in conducting advanced diversified measurement functions. Engineering calculator, attenuation calculation analysis, and resistance indication analysis help users apply auxiliary functions that demonstrate the concept of powerful and comprehensive technological integration.
- 200/100/70MHz Handheld Oscilloscope
- 2 Input Channels
- 1GSa/s Maximum Sample Rate
- Maximum 5M Memory Depth Per Channel
- 7” 800 x 480 Full Touch Panel Capacitive LCD Multi-Point Control, Landscape and Portrait Display
- Built-In 50,000 Counts DMM
- 30,000 Consecutive Waveform Records Logging Function, Replay Measurement Results Any Time
- Temperature Measurement and Logging Function
- Built-In Engineering Calculator, SMD Resistance Coding, Color Coding Info, and Attenuator Calculation Application Software
- Optional Differential Probe to Achieve Isolation Effect