By this, the versatile Function Engine TFE may be used or even the famous ‘Application Area Programming’ AAP opens up the possibility to give the unit a dedicated transfer function y=f(x). (Options)
Finely graduated range
The models cover the voltage range from 0…52 up to 0…1200 VDC (1500 VDC in series) with finely graduated nominal output voltages. Power categories of 10, 16, 20 kW and 32 kW are available for each nominal DC input voltage.
Modular concept for easy power increase or series connection
The output power of TopCon power supplies can be increased very easily: Power supply units with identical nominal output voltage and power can be connected in parallel or series or even in mixed mode master-slave operation in order to have systems up to the Megawatt range. Each unit in its basic design can be used as master or slave as desired by the user. In multi-unit operation only the master unit is addressed by the superposed control structure.
- Compact design with integrated EMI filters
- Constant voltage (0 – 100 %), constant current (0 – 100 %) and constant power operation (5 – 100 %)
- Internal resistance simulation
- Graduated product line: 0…52 VDC up to 0…1200 VDC; higher voltages per series connection up to 1500 VDC
- Power categories of 10, 16, 20 kW and 32 kW are available for each nominal DC input voltage
- Modular concept for easy power increase: Parallel, series, matrix or multiload master-slave operation
- High efficiency by modern medium frequency conversion technology. Primary switched
- DC input galvanicly isolated. Full digital control and regulation.
- TopControl installation file, LabVIEW® and C/C++ C#/.NET API (DLL file) are included in the scope of delivery.
- CE conformity
- Swiss made: Developed, manufactured and tested in Switzerland by Regatron AG.