This source measurement unit is fully performing to your high capacity needs and includes remote control and easy file operation for ease of use.
- Source and sink operation up to 110 V/3.2 A (four-quadrant operation)
- Basic accuracy: ±0.02% (DC voltage generation)
- Sweep output at up to 100-µ intervals
- Comes with abundant sweep patterns (linear, logarithmic, and arbitrary)
- Stores up to 65535 points of source measure data in the internal memory
- Remote control and FTP using Web server function (Optional)
- Easy file operation with the USB storage function
Voltage/Current Generation and Measurement Range
Four-dimensional operation with source operation (current source) and sink operation (current sink) is possible at up to 110 V, 3.2 A, and 60 W.
The output and measurement resolutions are 5.5 digits.
Voltage generation/measurement range: 200 mV to 110 V
Current generation/measurement range: 20 µA to 3.2 A
Maximum output current:
±3.2 A & (at an output voltage of ±12 V or less)
±2 A (at an output voltage of ±30 V or less)
±1 A (at an output voltage of ±60 V or less)
±0.5 A (at an output voltage of ±110 V or less)
Generation and Measurement Functions
The GS610 is made up of a constant current source, a constant voltage source, a voltmeter, and an ammeter. Each function can be combined into numerous operation modes.
- Voltage generation/current measurement (VS/IM);
- Voltage generation/voltage measurement (VS/VM);
- Current generation/voltage measurement (IS/VM);
- Current generation/current measurement (IS/IM);
- Voltage generation (VS);
- Current generation (IS);
- Resistance measurement (VS/IM or IS/VM)
Additionally, control and measurement using a two-wire system or a four-wire system are possible by switching local sensing and remote sensing internally.