The small-size PMP Series is a DC power supply that supports simple functions and provides constant multi-output voltage (CV) and current (CC). The past multi-output power supply can provide only two types of concurrently variable output. The PMP Series, however, implements “Multi-channel Tracking” that allows all types of output to be varied concurrently. It also supports a “Delay Function” that can change output on/off timing, and a “Memory Function” that can store output settings. Moreover, the PMP Series is equipped with an external contact that enables control over turning on and off output, and over calling the memory.
All the types of output this product provides have positive polarity*, which allows the product to be used as a power supply for developing digital equipment and other devices not requiring a negative power supply circuit. Furthermore, this product, which supports two common systems, is well adapted to an application for one power supply unit to offer digital and analog signals that have different common potentials.
- All the types of output have positive polarity*, and the output capacity (current rating) is enhanced.
- The supported multi-channel tracking function allows all output to be varied concurrently in the same ratio or width (absolute value).
- The available delay function has the ability to change timing at which to turn on or off the output.
- The supported memory function has the capability to store output settings. (This product has three memories.)
- Voltage and current can be displayed under high resolution of four digits.
- Two common systems are available.(The three-output model supports CH1 and CH2/3, while the four-output model supports CH1/2 and CH3/4.)
- A remote sensing function is supported for all output.
- Control via an external contact (Memories 1, 2 and 3, as well as output on/off)
- The communications interface (GPIB, RS232C or USB) is available as factory option