The PMC-A Series are compact, high-performance, constant voltage, constant current Series regulated DC power supplies. The adoption of Series regulated design realizes a highly stable output with a low level of output noise. LED digital meter which is legible even in dimly lit location, and electronic switches which eliminate relay chattering, are also featured in this Series. In addition, some of the PMC-A Series are equipped with various remote control functions, and when connected with power supply controllers, allow compatibility with GPIB systems.
- Simultaneous display of voltage and current values.
- GPIB control by combining with power supply controllers.
- External analog remote control of voltage and current.
- Equipped with output monitoring function (voltage, current, status)
- Front Panel Output ON/OFF switch.
- 10-turn potentiometer for setting of voltage and current.
- Remote sensing function (Only models of which rated output voltage is 18V or 35V)