The PIA4850 is a power supply controller with USB interface to control Kikusui DC power supply with TP-BUS. PAS Series, PWR Series or other models that equips TP-BUS can be digitaly controled by PC, as well as for read-back of output values and status monitoring. It operates using bus power and with its simple system and compact structure, you can use whenever you need with easy setup.
- USB 2.0 compatible
- Can be used with Windows Vista/XP/2000.
- Operates using bus power. Requires no AC adapter.
- Bus power operation. No AC adapter required.
- Allows read-back of output values and status monitoring.
- Can control up to 32(*1) DC power supplies that equip TP-BUS(*2).
(Different power supply models can be combined.)
TP-BUS connection can be extended up to 200 m. Ideal for remote monitoring !
*1: The maximum controlable units are 31 when the connections include PAM series or PMR series unit.
*2: TP-BUS (Twist-Pair BUS) is an original Kikusui interface.