The PCR-LE2 Series are designed based on the PCR-LE Series that supports single-phase output, single-phase 3-wire output, and three-phase output within the rated capacity by selecting the switch from the front panel operation.
The PCR-LE2 series offer the same basic performance, using the common power unit of the PCR-LE Series, with providing easier installation and saving the space more efficiently compare to the individual allocation of the system for a single phase, single-phase 3-wire, and three phase systems. The lineup of PCR-LE2 Series are available in 5 models:6 kVA, 9 kVA, 12kVA, 18kVA, and 27 kVA model.
Wide-ranging specs DC output also supported
- Output voltage rating (AC): 1 to 300V
- Output frequency rating: 1 to 999.9Hz
- Output voltage rating (DC): ± 1.4 to ± 424V
In addition, the system supports a DC output mode and AC + DC output mode. The system can be useful in a wider range of fields such as chemistry- and physics-related areas.
Selectable response mode
- Allows select of a response mode for the internal amplifier system depending on the load condition and application.
- Normal response (MEDIUM）: for testing various power supply environments
- Highly stable response (SLOW): for power supply for EMC testing sites
- Power line abnormality simulation
In AC mode, it is possible to simulate power line abnormalities by setting the output of the PCR-LE2 series system to the state of a power outage, voltage drop (dip), or voltage increase (pop). This allows the ability to test switching power supplies and electronic equipment.