FC Scanner KFM2151 is a 32ch scanner that meets the needs of monitoring each cell while assessing the stack fuel cell.
It is capable of up to 160ch in a parallel connection so that the scanner is compatible with various sizes of stacks. In order to remove the burden of connecting the lines, the scanner has a function to change the allocated terminal of the channel without reconnecting them when performing voltage and impedance measurement of arbitrary cells. It also features the 32 channels/sec. of the scanning speed that is sufficient enough for the practical use as the voltage monitoring function.
- Capable of impedance measurement that is up to 150V of input voltage when connected to KFM2150 with the dedicated cable.
- Capable of 32ch/unit input, and it is expandable to 160ch in a parallel connection.
- Capable of voltage and impedance measurement of arbitrary cells in a single connection due to the function that allows the ability to change the allocated terminal of the channel.
- Capable of setting OVP and UVP to each channel.
- Capable of voltage monitoring with the 32 channels/sec. of the scanning speed.
- Capable of an individual operation as a voltage monitoring.