For monitoring signals, GSP-9300B provides Topographic display mode, which is capable of distinguishing continuous or random signals by using color temperature. Spectrogram mode provides a time axis on spectrum display that allows users to observe signal variations based upon the reference of time. Split window mode allows different parameter settings for each display window. Additionally, GSP-9300B also provides user-friendly user interfaces such as display mode, help, multi-languages, and fast data logging, etc. Interfaces and software include USB/RS-232/LXI/MicroSD/GPIB (option)/DVI output and dedicated PC software IVI Driver.
GSP-9300B, with its unique features, including auto wake-Up, sequence function, and limit line testing, is specially designed to meet the requirements of production lines. The patent design of heat conduction allows GSP-9300B to substantially reduce the warm-up time so as to expedite production processes. Options include tracking generator, carrying bag, battery module, EMI antenna set and rack accessories. The compact design of GSP-9300B satisfies either field testing or the integration of automatic testing systems.
To sum up, GSP-9300B is a stable, light and all-purpose test equipment, which is the most ideal choice for the educational market, production line, and general signal monitoring applications, etc. Most important, the pricing of GSP-9300B is beyond your imagination and it is the number one choice for users with budget considerations.
- Frequency Range: 9kHz ~ 3 GHz
- 0.025ppm Frequency Stability and 1ppm aging Rate
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
- RBW: 1Hz ~ 1MHz
- Sensitivity: -149dBm/Hz (@PreAmp on)
- Built-in AM/FM Demodulation & Analysis
- Built-in P1dB point, Harmonic, Channel Power, N-dB bandwidth, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter, Time Domain Power, Gated Sweep
- Built-in Spectrogram, Topographic and Dual-View Display Modes
- Remote Control Interface: LAN, USB, RS-232
- Options: Tracking Generator, GPIB Interface